Our team grows bigger!
We are looking to hire our new Graphic Designer to join the ranks of our offices in Thessaloniki! Are you a design enthusiast for all-things-digital? Creating digital concepts, stunning campaigns and user-friendly interfaces? If you just nodded positively while reading this, then you seem like a good fit.
- Excellent use of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong knowledge of digital design, user interface design and web design
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably ad agency
- Α strong online portfolio / proven experience
- Skills in typography, graphic design, logo & branding
- Ability to develop wireframes, mock-ups and specification as needed
- Ability to create deliverables for advertising networks (Google Display Network, HTML5 banners)
- Good understanding of UX/UI design trends
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Applied Arts or related field
- Agency experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Adobe XD, Figma
- Understanding of Front End Technologies (HTML/CSS)
The successful candidate will have a line of work, consisting of -but not limited to-:
- Suggesting new concepts & Βrainstorming ideas for various Creative campaigns
- Designing Creative content for Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Designing Corporate & eCommerce Websites
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements (from rough drafts to final execution)
- Co-Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Amend designs after feedback
- Participating in UX/UI improvements for important eCommerce and Lead Generation websites
- Stay on-the-know for best practices and innovations in the Digital Design World
- Pleasant and upbeat working atmosphere
- 2 Half Fridays a month on Summer
- We love Tuesdays mornings 9-10 a.m. because it’s yoga time
- Hybrid Workplace (2-3 days in the office a week)
How to Apply
Sounds like a concept you could visualize yourself in?
Apply for the position by sending us your CV and piece of your work at firstname.lastname@example.org.